Terms and Conditions
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. It is not peer-reviewed, nor is it sponsored. It offers no warranties and confers no rights.
- The owners will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information on this blog nor for the availability of this information.
- The main language used in this blog is English. However, material in Arabic, Amazigh or French might also be published occasionally without translation/ subtitles.
- The information sources the authors use are referenced by linking to them. However, the authors make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- In case there are any copyright-related issues with any of the contents in this blog, please bring it to the authors’ attention by either posting a comment or via the ‘Contact’ section. Please include all necessary evidence as applicable. Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
- Any proprietary information quoted in this blog is property of respective institutions/owners and is mentioned here for reference purposes only.
- This blog does not support, endorse, represent nor is affiliated with any political party and/or politically motivated organisation, commercial enterprise or any particular ideology.
- This blog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of any legal entities which might be associated with its authors.
- The information contained in this blog represents the personal opinions of its authors. It is mostly spontaneous, unproofed, unrevised, and corrected afterward only when necessary to address mistakes that grossly distort the original intent. Where such substantial changes have been made, every effort is made to explicitly highlight them. Spelling mistakes do not fall under this category.
- The authors write independently of each other and each blog entry is the sole opinion of its author.
- The authors are not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from any subsequent use of the material published in this blog, whether such use is with or without their previous consent.
- Users are not authorised to, in any manner, commercially exploit any of the content in this blog without prior written consent of its owners.
The owners of this blog do not share personal information with third-parties. Information is automatically collected about your visits, however, it will not be used for other purposes other than to analyse content performance. You can modify your Internet privacy settings at anytime should you not wish such information to be displayed on our site analytics interface or associated widgets.
Commentators are free to comment in Arabic, French or English. Feel free to challenge us, disagree with us, or tell us we’re completely clueless in the comments section of each blog entry, but we reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam and/or
- Comments including profanity and/ or
- Comments that target a person individually or a group of people rather than what is expressed in their ideas or actions
We are not against strongly-worded and argumented criticism and we do not find taking-offence a particularly captivating activity, but we do not tolerate gratuitous hate speech.
Keep it civil and light-hearted please.
This policy is subject to change whenever the owners deem it necessary.